Thursday, February 22, 2007

A new start...

I slacked off a lil during freshman and early sophomore year, however, i stand (or sit lol) in front of this monitor and announce that i'll do my best to become a better artist. I want to widen my knowledge on art materials and techniques, so please, if you would want to share those knowledge to me, please do! i would be very glad. So... in order to improve i wrote down a list:

1.) Look at other artist works
2.) DRAW DRAW DRAW!
3.) Look at illustrated books
4.) Join Illustration club

Thats about it... n e one wanna add something to that?
Right now, i want to start painting but i suck at it, so n e one know where and how i could start? your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

These are my artwork from H.S. years to Fall 06. CLICK ME!

No comments: